Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please ensure that DNS is enabled on the network/access point/wireless controller.
- - TCP 51040, 51030, 51020 & 51010
- - UDP 5353 (mDNS to broadcast Airplay)
- How to vertify if Airplay is broadcasting:
- Ensure that your iOS device and ViewBoard® are connected to the same subnet network.
- Open Control Center and touch Airplay Mirroring on an iOS device, e.g. iPhone/iPad.
- You should see a device prefixed with "Cast-xxxx".
- If "Cast-xxxx" is showing then this confirms that the vCastReceiver is broadcasting Airplay services.
- Click on the broadcasted "Cast-xxxx" device to mirror your iOS device to ViewBoard®.