ViewBoard Cast User Features
This section describes the ViewBoard® Cast – vCastSender application features you can use while connected to ViewBoard® Cast or a display.
Connecting to a ViewBoard® or display from PC
Once connected, the vCastSender app for Windows, Mac and Chrome you can wirelessly share your screen and use ViewBoard® touch to control your PC remotely.
Connecting to a ViewBoard® or display
Once connected, the ViewBoard® or display selection screen will appear on your phone.
|Toggle||Click to hide or display the tool bar|
|Home||Go to the Windows home page|
|Return||Return to the previous operation interface|
|Folder||View or open mobile device files including images, music, video and documents|
|Share||Share your screen onto the connected ViewBoard® or display|
|Touch||Touch to remotely control ViewBoard® or display|
|Annotation||Annotation is used to quickly highlight and point out specific items or sections on a displayed screen.
You can switch between pen colors by selecting your preferred color.
|Clear||Click to clear everything on the screen|
|Camera||Can be used to send camera images to ViewBoard® or display|
Moderator Mode for PC users (Windows only)
Click the Moderator icon on screen to enter ViewBoard® Cast Moderator mode, the Moderator feature allows the Moderator to take control of meetings or a classroom.
- Moderator mode is only supported on Windows/Mac/Chrome devices only.
- When you cast your Windows/Mac/Chrome screen to ViewBoard® full screen will not be broadcasted back to your device in order to avoid recycled screen casting.
- Chrome OS is limited to only “preview” function and cast sound out.
- Moderator: The moderator has full control of meetings or classrooms and can preview images and screens shared to ViewBoard® by a presenter.
- Broadcast and annotate: Moderators can broadcast screen content to participants on Windows/Mac/Chrome devices and do annotation.
- Presenter: Presenters can present, view, and annotate (mobile devices only).
- Viewer: After the moderator has enabled the broadcast function all participants will be able to view the meeting or classroom content being displayed.